2010年5月20日木曜日

Academic English Seminar& AESS Resources


Last week I had the first academic English seminar at KISOKO. There were a few problems: for example, I couldn't find the classroom, because I was convinced it was E513, which should have been a room on the 5th floor of the KISOKO building, the E wing. I was so convinced this was the correct location, that I even wrote so in the message I sent to the students (without checking the HP). So on the day of the first class, I went up to the 5th floor to find out that... there's no E wing on the 5th floor. I also met 2 of my students, also looking for the classroom, and started roaming the building together; our group got bigger and bigger, until we finally met someone who actually knew that e-セミナー室 is on the 5th floor of the D wing! Hurray! Because of my mistake, 2 more students arrived late (probably after going up and down, left and right, looking for the mysterious E wing, room 513...)
But finally we were all in the classroom, and the class started, only for me to discover that I didn't have a CD player for the listening exercises! Nobody's fault but mine... today though, that's covered too, and I'm looking forward to my second class :)

Another piece of news: since we have received all the books (but one) that we've ordered, you can come and borrow them now. You'll just need to fill in a simple form, with your name, lab, mail address, etc. Bring in your student ID too, please!
For the 字幕スーパー movies you'll have to wait a bit more, but they'll be ready soon! Also, a list of everything we have will be uploaded, as I have promised, so that you can easily decide what you want to borrow even before you actually come to AESS.

See you!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿